Saturday, July 1st–
• Williams Grove Speedway - Williams Grove Speedway - 1 Speedway Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Saturday, July 2nd–
• Breiningsville/Upper Macungie - Breinigsville Park - 8330 Schantz Rd, Breinigsville, PA 18031 - Fireworks Celebration starts at dusk, around 8pm. MORE INFO (Rain Date: July 3rd)
• Jim Thorpe - Memorial Park at 10pm - Family Fun starts at 3pm with rides, games & food. Rain Date: July 3rd.
• Cement Belt Fair - Cementon Park, Whitehall - Dusk
• Camelback Resort Fireworks Spectacular Finale - 9:30pm
• Village of Breinigsville - Earl Adams Park - 3pm Start
• Longswamp Township Park -- 9pm
• Sunny Rest Lodge Fireworks -- Fireworks at dusk - Sunny Rest Resort Lodge - 425 Sunny Rest Rd, Palmerton, PA 18071
Sunday, July 3rd –
• Scranton - Lackawanna County Courthouse - 426 Spruce St, Scranton, PA - Starts at dusk.
• East Stroudsburg - Shawnee Mountain Fireworks- 401 Hollow Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA. Starts at dusk.
• Mt Pocono - Honesdale Central Park. Starts at dusk. (Rain Date: July 6th)
• Skytop Lodge - 1 Skytop Lodge Road - $10 per carload or $30 per person for carnival and fireworks
Monday, July 4th –
• Wawa Welcome America - Concert & Fireworks - Benjamin Franklin Parkway / Philly Museum of Art - Philly. Event runs Noon-10pm. (Event runs from July 27th - July 4th - Fireworks on July 4th at 10pm)
• East Stroudsburg - American Freedom Festival- Dansbury Park on Day Street. Fireworks at 9:15pm.
• City of Bethlehem Fireworks - 9pm - Sand Island / Levitt Pavilion at Steel Stacks - Rain Date: July 5th
• Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs - 6pm - 9pm - Coca-Cola Park - 1050 IronPigs Way, Allentown, PA 18109. A three-hour Independence Day carnival-like event featuring the largest fireworks display in Coca-Cola Park history as well as mouth-watering food options from the local and regional food truck community, along with live music and family-friendly entertainment. Fireworks at 9pm. MORE INFO
• Allentown Fireworks and Street Festival - J Birney Crum Stadium - 2027 W Linden St, Allentown, PA 18104. Will include many activities and entertainment, including a parachute drops, many food vendors, and fireworks. For more information, please call (610) 437 7757. Starts at dusk.
• Wilkes Barre 4th of July Celebration- Kirby Park - 280 Market St, Kingston, PA. Starts at dusk. For more information, please visit http://www.wilkes-barre.pa.us/specialevents.php or call (570) 208 4149
• Quakertown Community Day Fireworks- Fireworks at 9:30pm. Memorial Park - 600 Mill St, Quakertown, PA. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (215) 536 5001
• Hershey Park - Fourth of July Fireworks will be held at the park at 10:15pm. The display is visible along the roads leading to the park and at the park's parking lot. A family picnic will be available to park guests (with cost of admission).
• Lake Wallenpaupack - Fireworks will be featured over the lake July 4th at 9:15pm. Rain date will be July 5th.
• South Whitehall (Dorney Park) - Regular Park Admission Required - 9:30pm
• West Reading Pool - 4th of July Celebration - Gates open at 12noon with Games, Music and Fun. Fireworks begin at 9:30pm.
POST JULY 4TH FIREWORKS & CELEBRATIONS:
• Friday, July 8th - Topton Borough - Topton Middle School Field
• Saturday, July 9th - Norco Fair Fireworks - 10:30pm - Rt 724 east of Coventry Mall in Pottstown,PA.
• Saturday, July 9th - Emerald Fireworks and Picnic - Slatington, PA - Picnic Starts at 4:30pm with Pony Rides, Cake Walk, Music, Food, Games & more. Fireworks at 10:30pm. Rain Date: July 10th. Parking is $5 per car; $1 Walk in.
• Saturday, July 9th - Shillington Community Days - Governor Mifflin High School
• Sunday, July 10th - Easton's heritage Day - Fireworks display over the Forks of the Delaware. Full day of activities for Easton's Heritage Day . Festivities start at 11 a.m. around Centre Square and continue until the fireworks end at 10:30 p.m. Musical performers, food, historical re-enactments and more.
• July 25th - Bernville Community Day - Fireworks at 9pm - Weather Permitting. Also, silent auction, used book sale, bake sale, basket walk, food, music and more. Free admission. Event starts at 4pm. Held at Umbenhauer Park.
• August 5, 6, and 7 - Das Awkscht Festival - One of the country's largest antique and classic car displays. Food, crafts, flea markets, toy show, and fireworks will be featured. MORE INFO Macungie Memorial Park