B104 is a PROUD MEDIA SPONSOR of the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center - Lehigh Valley PRIDE 2022
Lehigh Valley Pride is a celebration of art, culture, and community! This year's theme is "Be Loud! Be Proud!"
Sunday, August 21 - 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley
702 N. 22nd St., Allentown, PA 18104
entry on Washington Street between 22nd and 23rd streets
$10 at the door (no pre-sale)
free for kids 13 and younger
(Youth ages 14-21 can email Kim@BradburySullivanCenter.org for free tickets.)
- Ra'Jah O'Hara, drag superstar from RuPaul's Drag Race (season 11, All Stars season 6)
- Alyssa Hunter, drag superstar from RuPaul's Drag Race (season 14) and Miss Puerto Rico Continental 2016
- Chastity Brown, soul/folk singer-songwriter and 2021 McKnight Artist Fellow
- Ryan Cassata, award-winning singer-songwriter and LGBTQ+ activist
- Ariel Torres (Lehigh University Pride Center associate director and Lehigh Valley drag legend Elektra Fearce St. James)
- the Honorable Linda Vega (Lehigh County magisterial district judge)
- pre-Pride interfaith service
- opening ceremony
- all-day stage entertainment, featuring music and drag performances from local and national headliners
AREAS TO VISIT
- Lehigh Valley Pride features more than 125 vendors, including LGBTQ-affirming retailers, nonprofits, faith organizations, social justice organizations, social service agencies, and more.
- Lehigh Valley Pride features a range of health services, including COVID-19 testing/vaccination and HIV/STI testing.
- The PPL Artist Promenade features a live art-making contest using recycled refrigerators, and celebrates LGBTQ+ artists and crafters.
- Our family-friendly Pride areas include the Crayola Kids Space, Just Born Teen Space, and MARS Sober Social Space.
- The Allentown Fairground Farmers Market Food Court features a variety of festival food and drink options.
- The Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale" Pride Pub features a variety of alcoholic beverages and specialty drinks, including Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale", TRULY Hard Seltzer, Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktails, Fegley's Brew Works beer, and Colony Meadery mead.
- PPL Artist Promenade will feature a live art-making contest using recycled refrigerators.
- Crayola Kids Space will feature craft making and Drag Queen Story Time for youth ages 13 and under.
- Just Born Teen Space will feature mural making, silent disco, and more for youth ages 14 to 21.
- MARS Sober Social Space will feature yard games and activities for all ages.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Cash and credit cards are accepted at the Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale" Pride Pub. Most food vendors accept both cash and credit cards.
Please note that all food prepared by vendors is not kosher. ATMs will be available on site.
- live ASL interpretation at the pre-Pride interfaith service and on the festival stage all day
- reserved seating at the stage for older adults and people with disabilities
- ADA restrooms
- large-print programs
- Lehigh Valley Pride also includes the MARS Sober Social Space, an area with games and activities for attendees of all ages, where alcohol will not be present.
Lehigh Valley Pride will not require masks or proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Hand sanitizing stations will be present at high-touch areas. Masks will be provided free of charge upon entry for those requesting one. We are in frequent communication with the Allentown Health Bureau and are closely monitoring the pandemic.