“BuzzAngle Music” and “Variety” teamed up to create a custom chart that factors audio streams, video streams, song sales, radio spins and Shazam tags to determine the top songs of 2017.
The formula put Ed Sheeran at the top of the list for the most consumed song.
Check out the rest of the top ten below! (For the complete list click here.)
- Shape of You/Ed Sheeran
- Despacito/ Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee
- HUMBLE/Kendrick Lamar
- That’s What I Like/ Bruno Mars
- Congratulations/Post Malone
- Mask Off/Future
- Body Like a Back Road/Sam Hunt
- XO Tour Llif3/Lil Uzi Vert
- I’m the One/ DJ Khaled
- Believer/Imagine Dragons