- Ryan Reynolds, who stars as Deadpool, posted multiple tributes to social media – on Twitter, he shared a picture of Lee’s cameo in “Deadpool 2,” writing “Thanks for everything, Stan.”
- Meanwhile, “Ironman” star Robert Downey Jr. took to Instagram to share a picture of himself and Lee in front of a green screen with the caption, “I owe it all to you.”
- Hugh Jackman, who famously starred as Wolverine in “X-Men,” posted a picture of himself and the comic book legend on Twitter, writing, “we’ve lost a creative genius.”
- Captain America himself Chris Evans has taken to Twitter to write a touching tribute to the late legend. “There will never be another Stan Lee,” he writes. “He exuded love and kindness and will leave an indelible mark on so, so, so many lives. Excelsior!!”
- Jennifer Garner, who starred as Daredevil’s Elektra in the Marvel movie of the same name, says that Lee “made heroes out of women” in her post to Instagram. “I am so grateful to have been one of them,” she added.
- Halle Berry, who played Storm in “X-Men,” is giving thanks to Lee’s legacy via Twitter. “Thank you for sharing your incredible vision with us,” she offers. “I am so honored to have played a part in your world, and will forever look back on the opportunity with love.”
- Patton Oswalt, who starred in “Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” took to Twitter to say “RIP” to Lee, poking bittersweet fun at his infamous amount of Marvel movie cameos. “Permanent cameo in heaven,” he wrote.
- And even though Aquaman is from DC Comics rather than Marvel, upcoming “Aquaman” star Jason Momoa has posted a video of himself meeting Stan to Instagram, noting, “What a beautiful man."
Content Goes Here