Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ wedding is next month, and she already knows what she wants from her guests! Yesterday, Chopra unveiled her Amazon wedding registry and explained some of the items on the list. Here are some of the highlights:
- For one, Priyanka is thinking her dog Diana could use a raincoat, since she explains the pooch “refuses to walk outside when it’s raining.
- It looks like she loves spoiling Diana, who she says is “quite the princess.” Her registry also includes a super comfy looking dog bed and matching pink collar.
- She’s also asking for a Crosley record player, which she says her soon-to-be husband Nick will use to “play everything from Ariana Grande to The Chainsmokers.”
- The actress also has her eye on some rollerblades, which she owes to her inner “90s teen calling out to me.” “I haven’t done it for a while,” she adds. “I wonder if Nick can rollerblade!”
- Priyanka admits that she and Nick “don’t cook at all,” but they do love eating, so she’s also listed a Vitamix blender. “My friends swear by it so I thought I should attempt it,” she adds.
You may have noticed that the couple has been featuring a few sponsored partnerships leading up to tying the knot – the bridal shower was hosted at Tiffany & Co, and Elit vodka was promoted at his bachelor party in Instagram pics. This registry is the latest, and she thanks Amazon for donating $100,000 to UNICEF, an organization that she says is dear to her.
You can check out the full registry HERE.