Miller Memorial Bicycle Ride

Becky's Drive In hosts a memorial ride in honor of the late members of the Miller family. Registration starts at 10am on Saturday, April 27th and the ride begins at noon at 4548 Lehigh Dr, Walnutport, PA.

The Miller family suffered a horrible tragedy on January 21st, 2019 when a devastating house fire claimed the lives of both Bruce "Buddy" Miller, Jr. and little Brucie Miller, his beloved 10 year old son. The Millers are a staple in their community and 75% of the proceeds will be donated to them to help ease their financial burden. The remaining 25% will be donated to the Lehigh Township Police K-9 Cash. $20 per bike, vendors, crafts, moonbounce, playground, and more.

title

Content Goes Here