Walk MS: Allentown 2019: National MS Society
When you participate in Walk MS, you make an impact on the lives of people affected by MS. Together with your family, friends and co-workers you become a powerful force. Together, we will end MS forever.
Here is the information you will need to have a fun and memorable day while participating in Walk MS with your friends and family!
Meet B104's Mike Kelly at this year's Walk!
Location: Coca-Cola Park - 1050 IronPigs WayAllentown, PA 18109
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: site opens at 8:30 a.m.; walk begins at 10:00 a.m.
Route: 1-mile and 3-mile route options
Dog rules: Dogs must be leashed.
Parking: Parking is available on-site.
Misc. Reminders:- Participants raising $100+ will be able to pick up an event T-shirt at the check-in area.
- Online registration will close at noon on the Thursday before Walk MS: Allentown. If you haven't signed up before then, please visit the registration area on event day to register.
- Walk MS routes are fully accessible and feature one- and three-mile options. See theRoutes & Mapspage for details.
- Walk MS is held rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Updates are emailed and posted to the Walk MS event website.
- Children must be registered to participate. You will have the opportunity to register children at the end of the registration process.
- If you want to register another adult, you'll have to log out first because the Walk MS website "remembers" you on your computer.
- While there is no registration fee for Walk MS, the Society encourages participants to make a fundraising commitment. Money raised at Walk MS helps fund groundbreaking research and supports programs and services for those impacted by MS.
- Information on dog or other pet access to the event site coming soon! Service animals are always welcome at Walk MS: Allentown.
- All Walk MS routes are accessible for scooters, wheelchairs, walkers or a cane.
- We cannot guarantee charging stations for scooters and power chairs. Please be sure your scooter or chair is fully charged to complete the route and maneuver the event venue.
- Accessible restrooms will be available.