Lehigh Valley Educators... we KNOW the 2020 / 2021 School Year will be a little different. That being said... Mike and Steph from the B104 Morning Show want to be VIRTUAL GUEST READERS for your Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classrooms!
Powered by: Lehigh Valley Reads - HELPING STUDENTS SUCCEED WHETHER THEY’RE IN THE CLASSROOM OR LEARNING FROM HOME. Resources are available at LehighValleyReads.org!
If you'd like to schedule a Mike and Steph e-visit, please read the below guidelines before sending us an email request:
- Classroom Visit Requests MUST be made by an educator, librarian, reading specialist or principal - Sorry, but we will not accept parental requests to visit a child's classroom. Request must come from a school professional.
- Open to Kindergarten through Third Grade Classrooms ONLY... classrooms MUST be within the Lehigh Valley listening area. Mike and Steph will PICK ONE Lehigh Valley Classroom PER month to do an e-visit from September through June.
- Readings are scheduled on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE Basis - Spots do FILL up quickly! Email Early in the School Year!
- Readings MUST take place VIRTUALLY! Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, Mike and Steph are unable to physically visit classrooms at this time. If selected, station will work with the educator to set up the E-Visit or Video. Video or E-Visit will include Mike and Steph, and a Representative from Lehigh Valley Reads!
- E-Readings will last about 30 minutes... Educators will be MAILED reading certificates & bookmarks for their participation. Classrooms may also receive merchandise from Lehigh Valley Reads, while supplies last.
If you would like to schedule a e-reading, email: email@example.com with the subject line: M&S READING PROGRAM 20/21