Lehigh Valley Educators... Mike and Steph from the B104 Morning Show want to be GUEST READERS for your Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classrooms NEXT school year!
**PLEASE NOTE... WE ARE FULL FOR THE 2019 / 2020 SCHOOL YEAR! WE ARE ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR 20 / 21 SCHOOL YEAR - THOSE REQUESTS WILL NOT SEE RETURN COMMUNICATION UNTIL AUGUST 2020 - JUST BEFORE THE START OF THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!**
If you'd like to schedule a Mike and Steph visit, please read the below guidelines before sending us an email request:
- Classroom Visit Requests MUST be made by an educator, librarian, reading specialist or principal - Sorry, but we will not accept parental requests to visit a child's classroom. Request must come from a school professional.
- Open to Kindergarten through Third Grade Classrooms ONLY... classrooms MUST be within the Lehigh Valley listening area. Mike and Steph will visit ONE Lehigh Valley Classroom PER month from September through June.
- Readings are scheduled on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE Basis - Spots do FILL up quickly! Email Early in the School Year!
- Readings must take place Monday through Friday between 11:30am - 1pm; No weekend or night events will be scheduled. Scheduling is based on station calendar availability.
- Readings last about 45 minutes... this includes the reading of the books (chosen by Mike and Steph) and a Q&A with Mike and Steph! Students are given reading certificates and bookmarks for their participation.
- We normally read to one classroom at a time, but if you are interested in having Mike and Steph read to an entire grade of students, we ask that the students are able to be seated comfortably in one room, and that the students can easily see / hear the story... without the use of microphones or PA equipment.
If you would like to schedule a reading, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: M&S READING PROGRAM 20/21