The Downtown Allentown Market is opening Sept. 19th - This unique food hall offers 9 restaurants in 1 awesome location on the ArtsWalk. Visit the Market Website Here!
The Downtown Allentown Market has something for everyone – breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks:
• Shinsen - Sushi and Poke Bowls
• Zahra - Middle Eastern food
• Batch Microcreamery - Handmade Super-Premium Ice Cream
• Little Miss Korea - Fresh Korean Bowls
• Doughnut Love - Doughnuts, baked goods, coffee and espresso
• Licensed 2 Grill @ The Market - Southern diner food
• Tavola - Artisan pizza and pasta
• And, last but not least, Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine’s Fresh Kitchen
• Many of the merchants offer drinks, too. It is THE place to be for Happy Hours every Thursday and Friday from 5 – 7pm.
MEET ROBERT IRVINE
B104 has your chance to win a $100 Gift Card to the MARKET, an Overnight Stay at the Renaissance Allentown Hotel AND 30 Minutes in the Kitchen with Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine (on Friday, Oct. 11th)...CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO REGISTER TO WIN!
Allentown has its first celebrity chef! Robert Irvine, host of the Food Network show “Restaurant: Impossible,” has a spot in the brand-new Downtown Allentown Market. His restaurant “Fresh Kitchen by Robert Irvine” produces high-quality dishes in full view of customers at its counter while a full-service bartender waits on you. Fresh Kitchen offers highly creative diner food, prepared fresh by a friendly team at a reasonable price. Chef Irvine will even make appearances at the Downtown Allentown Market several times per year.
BLOCK PARTY WEEKEND with B104's Steph Wells and the Downtown Allentown Market
The Block Party Weekend celebrating the opening of the Downtown Allentown Market is coming up October 11th through the 13th. In addition to amazing food, they’ll be free entertainment and activities for the whole family all weekend long, starting Friday evening with door prizes, food and drink specials, live music and an appearance by Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine. The festivities continue Saturday and Sunday with all-day entertainment, activities and giveaways. Stop by to meet the new merchants, taste their delicious fare and have a craft cocktail!
BLOCK PARTY WEEKEND EVENTS SCHEDULE:
Friday, October 11th
• Official Ribbon-cutting at 4 pm
• DJ Matt Fly & a Social Photo Booth from 5 – 8pm
• Live Music by John Cannovo from 8 – 10pm
• Live B104 Broadcast from 5pm to 7pm - Meet Steph Wells! Plus, we'll pick the GRAND PRIZE WINNER who will get 30 Minutes in the Kitchen with Food Network's Robert Irvine!
Saturday, October 12th
• Caricaturist Gene Mater from 11am – 11pm
• The Justin Wood Circus from 1 – 3pm
• DJ Matt Fly & a Social Photo Booth from 2 – 5pm
• Live Music by Billy Trexler (Large Flowerheads), Warren Snead, & Diana Noelle from 5 – 10pm
• Live B104 Broadcast from Noon to 2pm - Meet Steph Wells!
Sunday, October 13th
• Visit from Captain America and Captain Marvel from 11am – 1pm
• Funtastic Faces Face Painting from 1 – 3pm
• DJ Matt Fly & a Social Photo Booth 1 – 4pm
• Live Music by JC & Flat Earth from 4 – 7pm
• Live B104 Broadcast from 11-1pm - Meet Steph Wells!
PLUS... there is ALWAYS something cool to check out at the POCKET PARK during your lunch breaks! AND FREE Weekly Events at the Market! For more info, visit The Market Website Here!