B104 and our friends at the Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute want to remind you that OCTOBER is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month - We encourage you to see your doctor for a routine health exam, and schedule your yearly mammogram! In Celebration of BREAST CANCER AWARENESS Month... we hope you'll GET YOUR PINK ON... and join us for the below events with the Lehigh Valley Health Network!
To check out where the Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute Mammogram Coach will be next, go to LVHN.org/MammoCoach
To find a mammogram screening location near you visit LVHN.org/Mammo
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR:
Tuesday, October 1st - 6:30pm - 7:15pm - Facebook Live with Steph Wells, Dr. Alfonse and Dr. Sareen
- Steph Wells will be hanging out on the Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute Mammogram Coach outside Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest for a Facebook Live Q&A with Dr. Lori Alfonse, Deputy Physician-in-Chief, Cancer Institute Surgical Oncology & Dr. Priya Sareen, Chief, Section of Mammography Diagnostic Radiology, Mammography! We'll talk Breast Health, Upcoming Events and they'll answer YOUR questions! Click here to LIKE Lehigh Valley Health Network on Facebook!
Saturday, October 5th - Women's 5K Classic Event with LVHN
- Held at the Lehigh Parkway in Allentown - Sign Up Online at Womens5kClassic.org!
Thursday, October 17th - 7AM to 7PM - WALK IN MAMMOGRAM EVENT WITH B104 AND LVHN
Reminding you to make time for our health. Remember to get your mammogram. If you’re 40+, and haven’t had a mammogram screening in the last 365 days, we’re offering walk-in mammograms on Oct, 17, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. – no appointment needed and no prescription needed. Please bring your insurance card! Free gift, while supplies last, if you get your mammogram on Oct. 17 at one of these three health centers!
Meet B104's Steph Wells from 11am to 1pm at the Health Center at Bangor... we'll have delicious treats from Kym's Creations Bakery, Spin our Prize Wheel to Win Prizes and Register for your chance to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming to the PPL Center in Allentown on Nov. 16th!
Three convenient LVHN Health Centers:
- Health Center at Bangor, 1337 Blue Valley Drive, Pen Argyl (B104's Steph Wells will be LIVE at this Location from 11-1pm)
- Health Center at Bath, 6649 Chrisphalt Drive, Bath
- Health Center at Moselem Springs, Routes 222 and 662, Fleetwood
Learn more at LVHN.org/mammowalkin
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd - Mike and Steph at the Bling Your Bra Charity Auction, benefit for Every Ribbon Counts Foundation - Hampton Inn Lotus Ballroom - 3723 Easton Nazareth Highway, Easton - FREE Admission - Bid on Bras by Community Members and they are modeled off by local male vendors, community members and more! Plus, Family Fun and a Tricky Tray Auction. Free Admission. Event runs 6pm to 9pm - For more info: EveryRibbonCounts.com
Thursday, October 24th - Pink Out at the Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Mike Kelly LIVE with B104!
- Tour Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute’s Mammography Coach
- Schedule your Mammogram
- Take a Selfie Skin Check
- Learn about Reiki, Nutrition and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Get informed by Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute doctors and other LVHN health care providers
- Visit our resource tables in Town Square for interactive fun and info about women’s health, including breast health, genetic counseling, plastic surgery for cancer patients and more.
- Get your pink on. If you wear something pink, you can enter the Pink Out raffle for fun prizes.
- Bring the kids to explore a pink fire truck or have their face painted. Kids can have fun too at Pink Out!
- To register, call 888-402-LVHN or visit LVHN.org/PinkOutEvent. We look forward to seeing you!
Saturday, October 26th - Mike Kelly at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk - Lehigh Valley - Benefit for the American Cancer Society - Held at the ArtsQuest Center in Bethlehem - 8AM Check in / 9AM Walk - Click here to sign up to walk!
Brought to you by: Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute your partner in health. Schedule your appointment at a convenient location near you. Visit LVHN.org/mammo, or call us at 888-402-LVHN.