Astrologer Reda Wigle recommends these date ideas based on zodiac signs. Let these inspire your imagination to make the holiday extra special.
- Aries (March 21st to April 19th) Get a tattoo - The phrase “I dare you” is like an aphrodisiac to this sign, so suggest something permanent, like a tattoo, to make the holiday memorable. If that’s too extreme, you could give each other Sharpie “tattoos” with meaningful messages
- Taurus (April 20th to May 20th) Toga party for two - Since Taurus is linked to the Greek god of wine and revelry, Dionysus, go all out with candles, really good wine and a dress code of togas, sheer fabric or nudity.
- Gemini (May 21st to June 20th) Trivia questions about your partner - Invite your Valentine to ask and answer questions about you both. It can be a fun game for couples with a long history as well as the newly attached.
- Cancer (June 21st to July 22nd) Recreate your first date - This sign loves the nostalgia of the past, so lean into that by returning to the site of your first date or by incorporating elements of it into your celebration, like cooking a meal inspired by your first dinner or wearing what you wore that night.
- Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd) Make art - The Leo in your life loves creativity and play, so get artistic together. And clothing is optional.
- Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd) Visit a greenhouse or botanical garden - This Earth sign is at home in nature, so a long romantic stroll in a park or garden is perfect and a potted plant would be an ideal gift.
- Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd) Make it fancy - Take care of all the decisions about Valentine’s Day plans and go all out to impress your Libra. Show them you know what they like when it comes to food, entertainment and gifts and the prettier, the better.
- Scorpio (October 23rd to November 21st) Keep things surprising - Scorpios like the quiet and the dark, so a speakeasy or an escape room would make a good date. Setting an intimate scene at home with candles would appeal to them as well.
- Sagittarius (November 22nd to December 21st) Karaoke - This sign likes to have a good time and would be happy in a dive bar with a karaoke machine. Win them over with honest displays of emotion and an embarrassing serenade.
- Capricorn (December 22nd to January 19th) Ask questions that count - Skip the small talk and get down to business by asking the “36 Questions That Lead to Love” with this typically serious and sensitive sign. Aquarius (January 20th to February 18th) Go stargazing - Known for being highly intellectual, a Valentine’s date spent at an observatory or in a remote location with clear skies to check out the night sky is ideal for Aquarius.
- Pisces (February 19th to March 20th) Create a cinema nest - Excite your Pisces with a movie night involving a projector, a white sheet and an unexpected film like “Wings of Desire” or a more erotic “9 ½ Weeks.” And don’t forget to include fairy lights and sweet treats in the nest you curate.
Source: NY Post