Becca & Mike want to be GUEST READERS in your Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classroom for the 2023 / 2024 School Year, thanks to our friends at United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley!
Educators: If you'd like to invite the B104 Morning Show to your classroom ... in person OR virtual ... please email email@example.com with the following info:
Please put B&M Reading Program in the Subject Line
- Your First and Last Name
- School Name / School Address
- Grade Level
- # of Students in the Classroom
- Your Contact Phone Number & Email Address
- If you have a 'month' preference ... please include. We will TRY to accommodate.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Readings will be scheduled 1x per month from October to June 2024
- Readings are FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE and Based on Availability
- Readings are limited to School Districts in the Lehigh Valley (PA) Area
- Must be a Pre-K or K-3rd Grade Classroom
- Classrooms can be combined, but students must be able to sit comfortably together and hear the story.
- Teacher has the choice to do a virtual or in person reading - based on school preference
- Becca & Mike will supply their own books to read to the class. After the Reading, they will accept questions about 'working in radio' from students or educators. Readings last 30-40 minutes.
- Readings will be scheduled for Tuesdays between 11am and 1pm
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / subject line - B&M Reading Program
*Please note, at this time ... we can only accept invitations from EDUCATORS or SCHOOL Professionals. Parents, please feel free to tell your child's teacher about the program.
THANK YOU TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSOR: