The official cast of "Dancing With the Stars" has been announced. Aside from the previously announced Drew Scott and Terrell Owens, season 25 will feature plenty of TV stars, athletes, and singers.
This season will also feature a battle of the married couples: Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd will duke it out with their spouses, Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy.
Check out the full list of partners and tune in to the "Dancing With the Stars" premiere on September 18th.
- "Property Brothers" star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko
- "Shark Tank" star Barbara Corcoran and Keo Motsepe
- NBA star Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess
- Former Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold
- WWE star Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke
- Actor Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson
- Singer Debbie Gibson and Alan Bersten
- Violinist Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
- Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy