We’ve all had that moment where we’ve had to put on a fake smile and pretend to like something, deep down we secretly despise. Well, now folks are spilling the beans on things they think most people secretly hate, although they don’t let anybody know.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “What is something that everyone just pretends to like?,” and let’s just say folks had a lot of thoughts.
- “Their haircut when the hairdresser shows you the back of it with their little mirror.”
- “Before social media, pictures of other people’s vacation that got developed at the drug store.”
- “Having the restaurant staff sing you “Happy Birthday.”
- “The pizza party at work for working 300 extra hours in a month to meet quotas.”
- “Other people’s kids.”
- “Baby showers …. Just stab me with a plastic fork in the eye.”
- “Gender reveals. who cares, blah. Anything having to do with babies, in general, unless they are your own or in your immediate family.”
- “Employers' holiday parties.”
Photo: Getty Images