It’s normal to have arguments when you are in a relationship, but most couples don’t spend their time in a tizzy about the big issues, like money and trust. It’s the little things that more often than not set each other off.
If you’re in a relationship you’ve definitely gotten annoyed or into an argument with your partner about one of these ridiculous things:
- How to properly squeeze the toothpaste tube.
- How to put together a piece of furniture from IKEA.
- What temperature to keep the thermostat.
- Where to leave your shoes.
- The volume of the TV.
- What to watch and when to watch it – no Netflix cheating!
- Replacing the toilet paper roll.
- Where to put wet towels after a shower.
- Leaving hairs in the sink after shaving and on the walls of the shower after shampooing.
- Not flushing the toilet.