Lehigh Valley Educators... Mike and Steph from the B104 Morning Show want to be GUEST READERS for your Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classrooms! Brought to you by: Lehigh Valley Reads!
Virtual or In-Person ... we're flexible, and able to follow your current COVID protocols!
If you'd like to schedule a Mike and Steph e-visit, please read the below guidelines before sending us an email request:
- Classroom Visit Requests MUST be made by an educator, librarian, reading specialist or principal - Sorry, but we will not accept parental requests to visit a child's classroom. Request must come from a school professional.
- Open to Kindergarten through Third Grade Classrooms ONLY... classrooms MUST be within the Lehigh Valley listening area. Mike and Steph will PICK ONE Lehigh Valley Classroom PER month to do an e-visit from September through June.
- Readings are scheduled on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE Basis - Spots do FILL up quickly! Email Early in the School Year!
- New for 2021 / 2022 - We are able to do an In-Person Visit or a VIRTUAL Visit. Please let us know which you would prefer! We will also invite COREY THE APPLE from Lehigh Valley Reads - Virtually or In - Person!
- E-Readings will last about 30 minutes... Educators will be MAILED reading certificates & bookmarks for their participation. Classrooms may also receive merchandise from Lehigh Valley Reads, while supplies last.
If you would like to schedule a e-reading, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: M&S READING PROGRAM 21/22.
Special Thank You to our Sponsor:
LEHIGH VALLEY READS – Ensuring all students can read on grade level by the end of third grade, by 2025. Resources are available at LehighValleyReads.org