Tori Spelling has been dealing with money trouble for years. She and hubby, Dean McDermott, have landed themselves on California’s top tax delinquents list.
The couple - who have five children - owes the Golden State $282,655. Other well-known folks made the list including:
- Chris Tucker - he owes more than $1.2 million
- Ted Field - son of Marshall Field, producer of “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" and owner of the "Chicago Sun Times" is on the hook for $20-million
- According to the state, “Empire” actor Xzibit (listed by his real name Alvin Joiner) needs to pony up $231,579
- Director Nick Cassavetes, who's also an avid poker player, needs to shell out $252,950
- And then there's singer Macy Gray (aka Natalie Hinds), who reportedly owes $240,991