While lots of people are content with enjoying a day at their local beach, there’s no doubt there are some amazing beaches around the world, and thanks to folks sharing their beach photos Instagram, some people are having severe FOMO.
The site Travel Supermarket has scoured beach hashtags to find out which ones are Instagrammed the most.
Coming in at number one is Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island in Australia, which is known for its crystal white silica sands and turquoise colored waters. Meanwhile, the top U.S. beach to make the list is Lanikai Beach in Kailua, Hawaii, which lands at two
The Top Ten Most Instagram-Worthy Beaches In The World(click here for the complete list of 25)
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Australia
- Lanikai Beach, Kailua Hawaii
- Horseshoe Bay, Southampton, Bermuda
- Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Bavaro Beach, Bavaro, Dominican Republic
- Boulders Beach, Cape Town, South Africa
- Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, England
- Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas
- Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- Play Paraiso, Talum, Mexico
Source: USA Today