Google Trends has just revealed the most Googled Super Bowl recipes per state.
Now you can’t have a Super Bowl party without a good dip, which may be why dip recipes are the most Googled in 12 states, with Buffalo chicken dip the most popular search in eight states alone. Folks in Rhode Island though are searching seven-layer dip recipes and those in Texas want a spinach dip recipe. Oddly, the top Super Bowl recipe searched in Nevada is a vegan cheesy bacon spinach dip, which is just all sorts of wrong.
- Other odd Super Bowl food choices? They include gluten free pretzels, the most searched recipe of Massachusetts, granola bars, the top choice in Mississippi, fried rice, which is apparently popular in Indiana and something called pea and peppercorn mash, the most searched dish in New Mexico.
Other states’ most googled Super Bowl recipes include:
- White Chicken Chili – Alabama
- Pigs in a Blanket – Nebraska and Washington, DC
- Jalapeño Poppers – Illinois
- Chicken Wings – Pennsylvania and Arkansas
- Cake – Florida, Arizona, and Tennessee
- Banana Bread – Oregon
- Football cupcakes – Hawaii
- Baked Chicken Breast – California
- Irish Stew – Iowa
- Pizza – Maryland
- Lasagna – Vermont
- Nachos – North Dakota and Alaska
Click here to find out your state's most popular recipe.