Did you ever think your astrological sign could help you with the holidays? Take a look at some ideas for decorating and eliminating stress based on the stars.
Reader's Digest consulted astrologer Guadalupe Terrones, who came up with suggestions for each sign, like:
- Aries: Colorful candles -- for the most fiery of fire signs.
- Taurus: Fragrance diffusers -- because Bulls need all their senses stimulated.
- Gemini: Board games -- because the "experience" is more important than the look alone.
- Cancer: Old holiday photos -- to make the home even homier, since it's all about tradition.
- Leo: Big, bold displays -- bigger is always better.
- Virgo: Fresh greenery. Earth signs enjoy the simplicity and beauty of the natural world.
- Libra: Fine Art. This sign exudes class, so don't look for any glow-in-the-dark Santas here.
- Scorpio: Chocolate treats. They're luscious, they evoke passion, and they ooze decadence.
- Sagittarius: Tabletop displays. They're into food, drink, and laughter, and sharing them around the table.
- Capricorn: Twinkle lights -- to seek out reminders that there's light shining in the darkness of winter.
- Aquarius: Homey comforts. It's all about keeping guests happy, even if it means making personalized stockings for all.
- Pisces: Nostalgic decor. The most sentimental of signs, Pisces will listen to old holiday music starting in November -- and keep It's a Wonderful Life on a loop.