Getting that first date’s an accomplishment unto itself, but if you want a second, ya gotta have some kind of game on, right? Right.
How to get there? Here are ideas from professionals that should make you look good in the process:
- Food – You really can’t go wrong with a park picnic but signing up for some cooking class or food seminar’s a smooth move, and many aren’t all that expensive.
- Animals – Animals are the way to the hearts of most women. A zoo or aquarium visit is gold.
- Trivia – Unleash your inner geek by incorporating your love for beer, your knowledge of useless crap. A pub trivia night will give you the chance to you show off your brains, kill a few hours, and get a nice buzz on.
- Adventure – A nice hike will give you the chance to take in some nature with your future Mrs. Right. Just remember hydration, protein bars, and first aid so you can look like you’re prepared for anything.
- Creativity – There are tons of one-night painting classes that incorporate wine and beer popping up everywhere. This is a no-brainer, and if it works out you’ve got a souvenir of your first magical evening together – or a dart board if it doesn’t.
- Cheap – If you don’t have money pouring out of your orifice of choice, but don’t want to appear miserly a walking tour of your city, home-cooked meal, or free museum night’s just the ticket.
Now, go close the deal, stud.
Source: Men’s Health