FOOD COURT PREVIEW DAY:
The food court will be open FRIDAY from noon-9 p.m. for a preview day with free parking! The PA Dairyman's Association has invited us to help kick things off. We'll be slinging milkshakes on Friday. Come visit and look for some familiar faces at the PA Dairyman's Booth
FARM SHOW DATES AND TIMES: Jan. 4th-11th.
- Jan. 4: 8a-9p
- Jan. 5: 8a-8p
- Jan. 6th-10th: 8a-9p
- Jan. 11: 8a-5p
LOCATION: The Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center. Not familiar? It's the REALLY big buildings located on McClay and North Cameron Streets in Harrisburg. Just type it into your GPS
PARKING: $15 per carload. Lots are located at the Farm Show complex (they tend to fill up fast on busy days). Other lots are located at Harrisburg Area Community College (Wildwood Park Dr), and a large satellite lot is located on Elmerton Ave and Sycamore St. Free shuttle service is provided.
SHUTTLES FROM OTHER LOCATIONS: On weekdays, PSECU, PennAg Industries and Capital Area Transit are sponsoring a free shuttle service in Harrisburg.
Jan. 6-10, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Every seven minutes from locations
- Walnut Street and Commonwealth Avenue
- North Street and Commonwealth Avenue
- 7th Street adjacent to PHEAA's main entrance
Jan. 7-10, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Every 30 minutes from:
- PA Dept. of Environmental Protection (Main Entrance)909 Elmerton Ave.
- PA Fish & Boat Commission (Main Entrance)1601 Elmerton Ave.
- PA Game Commission (Main Entrance)2001 Elmerton Ave.
- PA State Police Headquarters (Main Entrance)1800 Elmerton Ave.
- PA Emergency Management Agency(board at Elmerton Ave.) 1310 Elmerton Ave.
- PA Dept. of General Services Annex Complex (formerly Harrisburg State Hospital; pick-up locations at the intersection of Sycamore Dr. & Cherry Dr. and Petry Bldg. Main Entrance)
Last return shuttle leaves Farm Show at 2 p.m.
One sad note for 2020 : The DUCK SLIDE will not return for a 2nd straight year.