Coronavirus continues to spread across the U.S. and the globe. The Better Business Bureau and the World Health Organization are warning everyone about potential scammers taking advantage of the outbreak in an attempt to profit.
Tips for Recognizing Scams and Avoiding Becoming a Target
- Beware of online requests for your personal information or login credentials
- Check the email address or link by hovering your mouse over the URL to see where it leads
- Check for spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Look out for red flags like generic greetings versus using your name
- Avoid messages insisting you act now
VISIT THESE WEBSITES FOR MORE INFO