Ballots must be placed inside the "Secrecy Envelope" and that envelope must be placed inside the outer "Declaration Envelope". Watch the short video from WTAE's David Kaplan. (The envelopes are shown at about the 1:50 mark in the video)
Mail-In Deadlines for the November 3 General Election:
- October 27- APPLICATIONS must be RECEIVED by your county election office by 5 p.m.
- November 3 - Deadline for returning your mail-in ballot.
- By mail: Your mail-in ballot must be postmarked by 8 p.m. on election day and received by your county election office by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 6 to be counted.
- In-person: You must return your mail-in ballot to your county election office or other designated location by 8 p.m. on election day.
- November 6 - Mail-in ballots (postmarked by 8 p.m. on election day) must be received by the county election office by 5 p.m.
Applications and ballots may be delivered to your county election office by the deadline. Contact your county election office for their hours of operation.
NEED MORE INFO? PA VOTING INFO AND APPLICATIONS HERE - https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Mail-and-Absentee-Ballot.aspx
October 19th is the deadline to REGISTER for the 2020 Election. Register Online here - https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx